I just recently found out that keeping the system in sleep mode can be really bad for not only the battery but also the memory card, so perhaps that has something to do with it.
I'm a bit scared myself because I've always used sleep more and don't want that 64GB card to break down...

I have a serious backlog myself. Not just on this system, but overall. And this year with the crazy amount of fantastic games certainly hasn't helped. :)

I've yet to start Toukiden 2 myself. Loved the first one so much!

Be sure to give Nuclear Throne a try if you haven't already. It's one of my favourite games on the system.
It's a bit rough and the graphics aren't much to look at, but damn if it doesn't scratch that old-school arcade itch better that a ton of other games in the genre.

Also, if anyone is still looking for the Asian English release of Gundam Breaker 3 Break Edition, the one with all the DLC packs on the cart, Steve Lin at Heavy Arm Store still has a couple left. But I wouldn't sleep on it as they might not come back in stock again after this restock is sold out.
I ordered mine this weekend after waiting several months for a restock as I missed it's original print run.