This post and the next one are placeholders (DO NOT POST!) Everything is subject to change here:

So yesterday was the renew date for Season 6 of the league, and I decided to send you the renewals earlier instead of waiting until July like usual. Please read this post; although I copy-pasted most of it there are changes.

(Links to previous seasons 1, 2, 3, 4, 5), decided to run the show here on SLAENT.com. Seasons 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 of the league can be read in those links, and here we are for Season 6 (link here). So what's new, you may ask?

Well, Season 6 of the SLAENT Fantasy Football Play or Die League will be a Yahoo 16 team non-PPR League (PPR IS STILL THE DEVIL!), in which 8 teams will make the playoffs and Top 4 get payouts (getting 4th should get you your initial buy-in back). The buy-in this year is $90 dollars, making it the largest increase in league history the facilitate hitting the century mark for Season 7. As usual, the percentages will be skewed more towards the Top 2 so making the SuperBowl nets you a nice chunk of change; winning it all gets you almost half the pot. I will post when I intend to start collecting dues (probably August 1st), do don't send me anything yet!

*ALL RULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE*

League Draft/Start Date: (Tentative) Sunday, September 1st, 2019 at 2 pm
Draft: Snake Draft
Buy-in: $90, using PayPal (CONTACT ME VIA PM FOR PAYPAL ADDRESS WITH TEAM NAME/SLAENT NAME!)
Payout: Top 4

Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: 72
Max Acquisitions per Week: 7
Max Trades for Entire Season: No maximum
Trade End Date: November 9, 2019
Waiver Type: FAAB w/ Continual rolling list tiebreak
Weekly Waivers: Game Time - Tuesday
Post Draft Players: Free Agents
Playoff Reseeding: No
Divisions: No
Lock Eliminated Teams: Yes
League Pickem: Yes
Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/T, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN (revised for 14 teams)

Kickers League Value
Field Goals 0-19 Yards: 1
Field Goals 20-29 Yards: 2
Field Goals 30-39 Yards: 3
Field Goals 40-49 Yards: 4
Field Goals 50+ Yards: 5
Field Goals Missed 0-19 Yards: -0.5
Field Goals Missed 20-29 Yards: -1
Field Goals Missed 30-39 Yards: -1.5
Field Goals Missed 40-49 Yards: -2
Field Goals Missed 50+ Yards: -2.5
Point After Attempt Made: 1
Point After Attempt Missed: -0.75

Buy-In (Official)
14 people x $90 = $1,260 Pot
1st gets $615
2nd gets $362
3rd gets $204
4th gets $90 (get Buy-In back)

Old Buy-In
16 people x $90 = $1,440 Pot
1st gets 48.75% = $702
2nd gets 28.75% = $412
3rd gets 16.25% = $234
4th gets 6.25% = $90 (get Buy-In back)

Rules:
Make Sure You log in Once Every 7 Days: In order to curb absentee owners, you are required to login once in a 7 day period... it's impossible to run your FAAB waivers, do you lineup stuff, and make changes to your team if you don't even log in for the week. If 7 days pass from the last login period I will send a mass e-mail to everyone and give the offender a warning for the future. After that if logging in once during a 7 day period continues to be a problem and other people complain that the person doesn't respond to PMs/can't be contacted, they run the risk losing their team. Communication issues are the one thing I can't stand in a league where it almost costs $100 to enter, that's why I keep saying people need to update contact info, post on the Yahoo League Thread if they have issues and DL the Yahoo chat app (which to my knowledge 2 people haven't downloaded yet). This isn't a Best Ball League; people can't just join and be impossible to contact.

Rule Changes:
Defense: Three And Outs Forced - 0.4, from 0.3
Everyone gets two Trade Pushes - (Waiting period bypassed, contact me through App/E-mail/etc.)
Positional Roster restrictions on how many of a certain position you can have (still working on this EDIT: can't do it on Yahoo!)
Download of the Yahoo Sports FF App is STRONGLY ADVISED - I know in past years I've said it's mandatory and relented on that, but this year I'm really stressing getting the app or AT LEAST contact me and tell me why you can't download it. Am I going overboard with the constant reminders? I've had to listen to THREE YEARS of "how come this dude doesn't post?" and "why does the guy ignore trade requests?" and frankly I'm tired of it. If you join a $90 league and become impossible to contact... why are you joining?

Dues will start to be collected Thursday, July 25th. As of now we have 3 open spots, if you do not want to rejoin the league PLEASE CONTACT ME and I'll remove you. Advertising also will start on other forums so spots should fill up soon. After August 15th spots are first come/paid with Yahoo App IM, first served regardless of prior league affiliation unless I have been contacted via PM/e-mail about payment.