I know, I know. We already have a thread for the Witcher 3 article, but since this is a series I thought I'd make a main thread that collects all of them since a new article just went up. I might make it pretty (or I might not).

So here they are, in chronological order in order not to show any bias towards any games:

What specifically is your development team doing to enhance The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Xbox One X?
With the additional power of the Xbox One X, we are able to deliver The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in 4K, while providing numerous visual tweaks such as higher-quality shadows, ambient occlusion & texture filtering, as well as higher resolution textures, and an all-around performance boost.

> Read full article at Xbox Wire

What specifically is your development team doing to enhance Halo Wars 2 for Xbox One X?
For Halo Wars 2, we’re taking the increased power of the Xbox One X to punch up the resolution to 4K, and will also support HDR. We’re really proud of the visual effects we have in the game and with 4K support and HDR, all of the artillery fire, plasma shots, particle beams, fire and ice effects all occurring on a massive scale in each battle will really “pop.”

> Read full article at Xbox Wire

More articles to come until they don't.