sup i hear some of y'all like gambling and gambling culture

talk with me about it here

most of my action (aka almost all) goes on the nfl, too many terrible experiences wasting money on basketball and baseball, but i follow some dudes i trust some times, ill post those bets here

sometimes the lines here are a bit fucky because new zealand has one government sanctioned sports book so we're basically stuck with those odds (online gambling ofc is another story) but generally they correlate to ones in the states, esp with american sports since the bookmakers here dont know shit and just piggyback vegas on their odds

duki is actually pretty good at gambling, at least on the nfl. went 52/85 last year on my picks, for a pretty nifty 61% total so at least there i know my shit

its a little quiet now without the nfl and mlb, but plenty of money and fun to be had with the nba and nhl imo

todays remaining nba lines (home team on left with line): Lakers -1.5 v Celtics, o/u 207.5; suns +1.5 v spurs, o/u 209.5; portland -8.5 v utah, o/u 201.5

i have no personal action on any of these but the over seems possible in portland imo with that shitty d, but utah might suck too much to get you there idk

discuss away fellow degenerates