Welcome to the Steam thread where you can complain how Gabe Newell is stealing all the money from your wallet.

Steam Support - The place to contact steam if you have a problem with the service.
Steam Trading Cards - Gain money by selling cards or craft them for cosmetic items.
Add funds to your Steam Wallet - You can also buy gift cards at most major gaming retailers.
Steam Mobile - Use Steam while away from the PC. Supports iOS and Android.
Big Picture Mode - Lets you run Steam on your TV in a more convenient manner.
Steam Family Sharing - Share your Steam account with family and friends.
Steam Community - A hub of what other steam users have created or are discussing.
Steam Workshop- A showcase of Mods for games on Steam.Many are free, but some you now have to pay for.
Steam Stats - Check stats for the top 100 most played games on Steam.
How can I protect my Steam account? - Read: Account Security Recommendations.
How do I run Steam in offline mode? - Steam Offline Mode Support Page.
Is steam down? I can't see my Profile/Friends/Chat/Cloud Saves - See if Steam is running maintenance.
Steam won't start or run? - Refresh your Steam files. If it fails: copy steamapps folder and re-install steam.
Is using a VPN to get steam games from another region a good idea? - It can result in getting your account banned.
Using a VPN to unlock games early?- Most people can unlock games early so that seems to be fine.
How do I buy games outside the Steam Client when there is a sale? - Use Steam Mobile.
Can I do remote downloading? - Yes, login into the Steam community webpage and select the game to download.
How do I track how many players are playing a game over time? - Use steamcharts.com.
I want to clean up my Steam folder of re-distributable packages - Use TikiOne-Steam-Cleaner.
I am running out of space on my HDD, can I move my games? - Use SteamTool Library Manager or Steam Mover.
How can I get some quick Steam cash or trading cards? - Use Steam Idle Master.
Can I trade games? - If they are in your inventory then yes, you cannot trade games you already own.
Any other places to trade? - Try: SteamCardExchange / TF2 Outpost / SteamTrades
Sites to compare Steam prices regionally ? - SteamPrices or use Enhanced Steam.
How do you find info on upcoming releases and updates? - Steam Database is a great tool.
Any extensions to use while using Steam site in a browser? - Enhanced Steam
Any way to backup games that don't used Steam Cloud? - Use Game Save Manager.
I want to compare prices to to other DD sites? - isthereanydeal.com
How do I get rid of trade dues for cards?- Use this useful site.
How long will it take me to beat game 'X/Y/Z' ? - Check out How Long To Beat.
Sites that list Steam profile Stats? - Data about your Steam account

Links were collected from previous Steam threads on GAF