We are just two short weeks away from half the league packing up and living with their offseason families until camp opens up for next season.

Let's take care of the trash first:

I paid good money to have contract year Lakers (see: most Lakers) "taken care of"

It's working...

I maintain that if The Lakers were playing an actual NBA team that game, LA most likely would have lost. Next stop: Chris Kaman who for 1 game was arguably the best player in the league. Like the saying goes, "It is better to live one day as a lion than to live a thousand days as a Kaman."

An OT wouldn't feel like home without mentioning everyone's favorite fictional NBA team, The Lil' Knicks, starring J.R. Smith.

Speaking of The Knicks, Phil Jackson is being approached to be a major part of NBA 2K15. You play as Phil in New York winning his two championships as a player. You then begin your coaching journey which eventually brings you to headcoach of The Chicago Bulls and Los Angeles Lakers. The dark middle chapter begins when you drunkingly accept an offer from James Dolan. From that point on you spend several years attempting to stop a metaphorical fish from drowning. This section is rated AO. After wasting many years in New York, if your Phil Jackson hasn't off-ed himself in his fucking closet, you begin your campaign to become NBA commissioner culminating in a boss battle against Adam Silver and the ghost of David Stern. If you're skilled enough and you gain the position of NBA commissioner you can then choose where to put the NBA's resources. You can put them towards rule changes, expanding internationally, hiring a team of scientists to find out if Blake Griffin has a disease or is just ugly etc.

I don't have time to make fun of all the trash teams in the eastern conference so let's have Pyshco T do an interpretive dance to showcase The Eastern Conference thus far this season:

Now for playoff talk:

Until the end of the season Phoenix, Dallas, Memphis and perhaps Golden State will be playing for a playoff spot. While out east Toronto tries to avoid Charlotte, Indy and Miami slap fight for HCA and Atlanta wonders aloud which God they upset to "earn" the right to get a delay to their summer vacation.

In weird news; Paul George was involved in a Catfish scandal. Apparently he tricked the innocent fans of The Indiana Pacers that he was Kevin Durant for the early part of this season. Indiana is understandably upset, Kevin Durant could not be reached for comment since Russell Westbrook has had Kevin's incoming calls forwarded to his phone since 2011. When asked where Kevin was, Russell replied, "Why do you want to talk to him? Give me the question."