___________(Insert Joke about American Politics)

This hasn't ever been a thing, but for anybody new, be courteous in regards to spoilers.

The lists in the OP are missing a lot, but you all can fill in the gaps if something is forgotten, and I can update. There are a bunch of films in distribution hell when it comes to the states, but feel free to share any dope films that haven't reached the shores of the US.. We have a diverse crowd and some aren't from the states.

In The Future - Near and Far :

Here are some films coming out at some point in time, here in the U.S.. A handful of these have been released overseas already, some are in their film circuit run, and some are in development.

7 Magpies

Alien Covenant

Amityville: The Awakening

Annabelle 2

A Cure For Wellness

Before I Wake

Borderline

Bornless Ones

Brimstone

Cruel Summer

Cuddles

Cult of Chucky

Don't Knock Twice

Francesca

Friday the 13

Get Out

Halloween

I Don't Feel At Home In This World Anymore

It

Killing Ground

Kuso (Flying Lotus)

Lavender

Leatherface

Nails

Nightworld

Pet

Raw / Grave

Resident Evil: Final Chapter

ReZort

Rings

Satanic Panic

Saw Legacy

Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark

Split

Suspiria (Remake)

The Belco Experiment

The Blackcoat's Daughter

The Fortress

The Girl With All The Gifts

The Lure (nsfw)

The Survivalist

The Third Wave

Trick r Treat 2

Tucker & Dale vs. Evil 2

Valley Of The Sasquatch

Voice From The Stone

We Are The Flesh

Wish Upon

XX

TV:

I'll largely leave this to the TV crew, but I really felt like these deserve a mention in this thread. Everybody knows about Stranger Things, but Channel Zero and The Exorcist were really fucking good.

Channel Zero: Candle Cove
Strange Things
The Exorcist

Trailers:

Podcasts (Under Construction):

If there is a podcast that we should check out, let me know, and I can add it here.

Primer (not the film):

If you're new to the genre and need a place to start, here you go. I don't think there is a single “Greatest Horror Movie Of All Times” list without these films on them. It's not definitive, but it's a good place to begin your journey.

Alien
Audition
Halloween
Nightmare on Elm Street
Psycho
Scream
Silence of the Lambs
Suspiria
Texas Chainsaw
The Exorcist
The Shining
The Thing

Quick! I need 5 movies from 2016:

Watch these now. Don't wait! Just do it.

The Wailing
The Witch
Train To Busan
Under The Shadow
The Conjuring 2

SL&ENT Reviews / Recommendations (under construction):

We've had plenty of people contributing their thoughts (both minor and major), since this was a thing. A large portion of those come from when we cast our mental well being aside and run the, 31 Day Horror Movie challenge, in October. I'll work on pulling choice quotes and such, but for the time being, it's worth it to at least read through the 31 Day thread. A lot of movies were covered. I don't say that lightly. We all watched a lot of films (old and new).

31 Day Horror Movie Marathon
Horror Thread: 2016 Edition