PS4 exclusive, out on February 7th, there's a demo up right now that runs until January 22nd afaik. Very similar to the Souls games, with more of a focus on loot.

Just finished the first mission of the demo and love it. Took about half an hour of constantly fucking up just to learn the basics of stamina management. Beat the boss with no Elixirs left, and I'd have died if she'd hit me once. She also taught me the value of dat low stance. Gonna try doing some more stuff tomorrow, not sure if there are any more unlocks for the full game.

Not sure this thread will be very active but there seems to be 2 multiplayer modes, 1 which is essentially the same as summoning in Souls, and 1 that lets you invite friends and try and get through levels without using shrines (bonfires), and with the ability to revive eachother a limited number of times.

Very strongly recommend that you give the demo a go, and put enough time in it to try and get over the massive hump at the start.

Wonder if it'll do the unfortunate Souls thing of basically encouraging you to stick to a single weapon type all the way through, as you level yourself up to get the most out of it. Used the single Uchigatana basically all the way through the demo so far.

Metacritic
2 hours of gameplay
Official site