Hey everyone, thought we should get this topic started up here on SLAENT.

This is gonna be just a spot to shoot the shit on what your thoughts are on trends, advice on what direction to go with on your outfit for that first date and some random tips/deals along with a spot to show off some recent picks up/cops.

I'm at a place now in my life where I need suits. Lot's of them.

Lot's of people will say to go bespoke with your suits but that can get VERY pricey. My go-to spot for the past year has been Suit Supply. Really well fitted suits with in-house tailors that are reasonably priced. It'll set you back around $500-700 but you'll have a damn good suit that should last you a good bit. Great designs that are pretty fashion-forward. That means trim fits with big lapels and occasionally loud prints. You can also get the staples that every man should own. Namely, a dark navy 2 button suit and a charcoal with some sort subtle print or pinstripe.

It's cold as heck everywhere and though everyone is all bundled up right now, I have my eyes squarely on this Spring and Summer. I have a couple of family weddings coming up as well as am in the process of getting ready for my own later on in the year and have suits on my mind. I'm ready to go hard on some Double-Breasted suits and am looking at some lighter fabrics, i.e. linen-silk blends or even pure linen.

Sneaker-wise, I'll admit that I'm definitely a novice. I was looking for some nice black hightops to wear with jeans now and then. Leaning towards a pair of Li-ning Way of Wade Black Diamonds. I know, I know, Li-ning?! My brother-in-law picked up a pair and they are REALLY well made and the materials were definitely quality.

What are you guys rocking nowadays?!

What do you think of the new Yeezys?!