Since most of us on here love gaming, movies and music I thought it would be fun to have set-up thread. Pretty standard on lots of entertainment forums so I don't suppose it needs much introduction. But this is the place to share some pics of your set-up. Obviously it would be nice to list some specs so people can be inspired. Also a place to look for suggestions on improvement etc. With the current amount of 4K TV's and the recently released PS4 Pro I hope to see some cool set-ups in here. I'll kickoff the thread with my work in progress.

Overview of my set-up. I live alone in a studio (student) apartment and this is the living room. This is my main spot for gaming as I'm a console peasant primarily.

TV: Philips 32PFL3517H/12
Consoles: PS4 (500GB version), Wii U and Xbox 360.
Amplifier: NAD D3020
Music streamer: Bluesound Node 2 (connected to the amp via toslink)
Speakers: Dali Opticon 2 (on Dali Connect stands)

Laptop: MSI GE40 Dragon Eyes
Speakers: Harman/Kardon Soundsticks III

I'm currently in the middle of updating basically everything. I started by adding speakers, the amp and the streamer. The amp is temporary because I'm waiting for the NAD C338 to come out. The other obvious thing to replace is my TV. Brought it with me from my bedroom at home, 32 inch is way too small for this situation. Eyeing the 49KU6400 from Samsung. Will hopefully be able to get one early next year. And lastly I want to add a new record player since my old Philips died on me. Most likely going to be a Pro-Ject Debut Carbon.

So Slaent, show us your set-ups!