That's all I have to say about that, really.

Wade on 13-14 season:
Last year wasn't fun. I mean, there was no stretch of it [that was] fun. That whole season, to me, it's amazing we made it to the Finals. It's just honest.

He averaged 19.8 points, 4.3 rebounds, 4.7 assists and 1.7 steals in the six-game series against the Indiana Pacers, while shooting 54.5 percent from the floor. Those numbers were right in line with those he posted in the regular season, his most efficient as a pro, even as his shots and games were down.

Wade doesn't know where the feeling went in the NBA Finals.

"Maybe it was the Spurs and the way they played," Wade said. "I mean, they f-----g ran circles around us. We weren't in the same groove that we were in the series before, I couldn't get in a groove. And then, how our team was built, once certain guys weren't in a groove, then it went to just straight one-on-one. And I can't play that way. Once I get out of my groove, and then I've got to sit and wait, I'm not getting back in mine. So, obviously, you're affected that way. And then, defensively (for us), they were moving...man! So it was unfortunate. But like I said, the series before that, I felt that I was hitting that stride that I want to be in."

So basically, "I can play against fuckball squads. But not against real basketball.

Got it.