We're all getting older and getting more lazy with our fitness. You're either a fatass like myself now a days, or skinny fat like DY. I fully expect Black Mamba to come in here and tell us how hes scaled the Himalayas last weekend with his girlfriend, while carrying her on his back...

So with that being said, lets talk it up and stick to it (AGAIN). If I can go from a 400+lb fat fuck, you can lose some of that belly you've grown the last 6 months. I know everyones schedule and life is different but there should be no excuses to eat good and workout at least 30mins a day.
-----------------------------------

I've been working a new job thinking of all sorts of excuses not to stick to a regime...My focus just wasn't where it was 2 years ago. This time around I think I would like to have some like-minded people who wanna do the same. I'm gonna do some shopping tomorrow, I've been so lazy, my costco membership lapsed. The plan is to go high protein(chicken breast, turkey breast, steak ) and low carb for the first month and refuel on the weekends with a moderate carb day of about 150g of carbs. Basically meat and veggies..

Chicken
Steak
Turkey breast
Tuna
Salmon

Broccoli
Salad
Spinach
Collard greens
Celery
Carrots

I want to go pretty clean and keep it going. I think its a very good starting off point. Enough protein to fill in for the lower number of carbs I'll be taking in. When I have a full meal plan, I'll post it. In the meantime share and lets get shit back on track.