So the b-ball thread is drifting a little and it seem like everyone like to talk food so ...

What kind of foods to you like? Do you have a favorite? Favorite meat? Favorite dish or place to eat out at? What's the most obscure thing you've tried? Was it good? What could you live without? What couldn't you live without? A place to discuss food in general. If you've got a recommendation I would love to hear it.

If there's two types of people in this world, those who eat to live and those who live to eat, I would fall into the latter. I love food. I love trying new foods. I love food across a ton of cultures. I love Mexican, Italian, Indian, Korean, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, American, French Cuisine, Spanish Tapas etc etc etc. One of the thing I love about living in the greater Los Angeles area is the crazy amount and variety of good food. Very few places in the world boasts a variety like the LA area. Mexican food alone here sets it apart from other foodie locals.

A perfect night for me could be a bottle of wine, bread with a charcuterie and cheese platter.
It could be 4-6 Al Pastor street tacos
It could be oysters in the half shell on a pier near the beach
It could be a bowl of curry
It could be a burger from a gastropub
It could be a bowl of pho on a cold day.

The most obscure things I've tired would be Veal Sweatbreads. It was at a fancy place though so it was cooked really well. I also tried escargot that night, which was the consistency of clams that tasted like butter and garlic.

FOOD OF THE GODS: