http://grantland.com/hollywood-prospectus/box-office-think-like-a-man-too/

$30 million: Domestic amount earned by Think Like a Man Too. 2012’s Think Like a Man opened to $33.6 million and also swept its premiere weekend. Think Like a Man Too won despite playing at 1,100 fewer theaters than the second-place 22 Jump Street and 2,000 fewer theaters than the third-place How to Train Your Dragon 2. (Both those sequels debuted last weekend.)

4: Movies starring Kevin Hart released in the past six months.

3: Movies starring Kevin Hart released in the past six months that debuted at no. 1 (Think Like a Man Too, January’s surprise hit Ride Along) or no. 2 (February’s About Last Night). (Bonus! Number of those films directed by Tim Story: two — Ride Along and Think Like a Man Too.) Grudge Match was an exception to Hart’s hot streak, debuting at no. 11 over the post-Christmas weekend, earning just $7 million in 2,800 theaters.

7: Upcoming Kevin Hart releases listed on IMDb. Seven! The trailer for the next release on Hart’s timeline, The Wedding Ringer, debuted last week.

I'll be honest, I've bitched about the amount of times I've seen ads for his movies during major sporting events, but apparently the man is box office gold right now.