I havnt seen G6 since I watched it live, so I cant make an informed comment about rigged officiating. I forget most of what happened in the game.
I just rewatched game 7 though and the refs had fuck all to do with the Kings shooting like 16-30 from the free throw line,Doug Christie taking a huge, steamy shit all over Arco arena or Peja's airball from the corner with under a minute left in the game. Why did Adelman even keep Christie in the game in the second half? Bobby Jackson was on fire and Christie was barely hitting rim on his shots.
The guy was totally out of it and every shot attempt from him was a turnover and fast break opportunity for LA, since his shit was rocketing off the front of the rim or hitting air.
Shaq was scary dominant that game and Bryant did his usual lower percentage, high volume scoring.

Though there was a point in the third quarter when the Kings were on the verge of a massive run that couldve broke the game wide open, but Kobe went on a little run that tied up the game again.