As a phoenix fan, I've been on the other end, more consistently, than just about any fan base ever, of the TD/POP spurs.

When the suns swept the spur in 10 (HI TCB!!!!!!!!!!!!) i think i was intoxicated for 2 or 3 days straight. And i didn't consume much alcohol.

But. How much will Basketball, miss these two.

Whilst the suns re-tune the fanchise, i love how the current spurs play. They're amazing. What TD has/continues to do is beyond belief. What they've meant to a franchise ... the only other playe on that taelnt level I've seen come close is KD. Lucky OKC.

Could you imagine the juggernaut that Pop would put together around KD/LBJ ? if he had either one on histeam, (bias shown, i think KD is much more apropriate), does anyone of us doubt how insane that team would be, with the complentrary players he'd bring in?

Imagine a small ball 5 of Ibaka, Durant, Danny green, Bellenili, YNB. 3 of the 5 on that team shoot the 3 over .400. And two of them are forwards.

Imagine a YNB where he was FORCED to learn team basketballl. NOT athleticisim ball.

So here's the question. What does / how many years does, the NBA lose/regress when/if pop/TD retire together.