Several San Bernardino Police Officers break several feet off in a suspect's ass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KIKUEjn3Z0&feature=youtu.be">Youtube Link to the raw footage.

Police went to an AppleValley, CA home to serve a search warrant tied to an investigation regarding identity theft. Francis Jared Pusok then took off, stole a near-by horse and got his Red Dead Redemption on. Police eventually caught up to them and let out all their pent up rage loose on that ass. 

The man who receieved the smack down is in fact a white man, I repeat FRANCIS JARED IS WHITE. Moral victory and ect. Wearing mostly red, and joy riding a horse in the desert must have set off police instincts in these officers wherein they assumed it was a hispanic Piru coming to steal their jobs and lower their property values, they protected and served over 50 blows to the surrendering man as if to say 'no way jose'.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Man-on-Stolen-Horse-Stunned-by-Sheriffs-Deputies-in-IE-299250951.html">Link To NBCLosAngeles coverage of the story

The San Bernardino County Sheriff ordered an internal investigation Thursday into an arrest caught on NBC Los Angeles' NewsChopper4 video that showed deputies beating a suspect when they caught up to him following a wild desert chase on horseback.
Aerial footage showed the man falling off the horse he was suspected of stealing during the pursuit in San Bernardino County Thursday afternoon.

He then appeared to be stunned with a Taser by a sheriff's deputy and fall to the ground with his arms outstretched. Two deputies immediately descended on him and appeared to punch him in the head and knee him in the groin, according to the footage, reviewed several times by NBC4.

The group surrounding the man grew to 11 sheriff's deputies. In the two minutes after the man was stunned with a Taser, it appeared deputies kicked him 17 times, punched him 37 times and struck him with batons four times. Thirteen blows appeared to be to the head. The horse stood idly nearby. 

The man did not appear to move from his position lying on the ground for more than 45 minutes. He did not appear to receive medical attention while deputies stood around him during that time.

The man, identified as Francis Jared Pusok, 30, of Apple Valley, was hospitalized with unknown injuries, authorities said.
Pusok's mother Anne Clemenson blasted the conduct of the deputies, and said she still does not know where her son is, or what condition he is in following the arrest.

San Bernardino County Sheriff John McMahon told NBC4 he was launching an internal investigation into the actions of the deputies.
"I'm not sure if there was a struggle with the suspect," McMahon said. "It appears there was in the early parts of the video. What happens afterwards, I'm not sure of, but we will investigate it thoroughly."

"I can certainly understand the concerns in the community based on what they saw on the video," McMahon said. "I'm disturbed by what I see in the video. But I don't need to jump to conclusions at this point, until we do a complete and thorough investigation. If our deputy sheriff's did something wrong, they'll be put off work and they'll be dealt with appropriately, all in accordance with the law as well as our department policy."

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/video/#!/on-air/as-seen-on/Family-Shocked-After-Man-Beaten-by-Deputies/299296391">Link to NBCLosAngeles' Video Report of the incident.