http://steamcommunity.com/games/262060/announcements/detail/1451709014819288647
Price: $3.99

The DLC introduces a new hero to the game, whose skills are focused on getting around enemy defenses. Also included in the update is a new stealth mechanic, a curio tracker, new trinkets, a new consumable, and 3 new enemies. This is the second DLC for the game, after The Crimson Court expansion.

If you haven't played it yet, Darkest Dungeon is an RPG/strategy game inspired by Lovecraftian horror and infamous for it's crushing difficulty. You build up a party of heroes and send them out in teams of 4 to various dungeons on quests to collect loot and gold, and use those resources to build up your town and strengthen your roster of heroes so they can tackle ever more difficult quests. Combat is turned based with every hero having a unique set of skills, along with a positioning mechanic limiting what skills can be used and what they can target. You'll face anything from normal human brigands to eldritch abominations straight out of a Lovecraft story and everything in between - the horrors they face will also have an effect on your heroes' mental state, so you will not only have to worry about their well being but their sanity as well.

The game is currently on sale for $10 (down from $25) on Steam, so if you've ever wanted to check it out or just want a good horror themed game for the Halloween season, now's the time. It has an amazing art style, great atmosphere, a narrator with an awesome voice, and is just plain fun! The game uses 2D art for everything, so nearly any PC can run it, but it's also available on PS4/Vita/Switch if you prefer those platforms. I haven't bought the Shieldbreaker yet, but I'll try to post impressions if I ever get around to it.