Anybody have pretty vivid dreams often? I do. I wanted to share this one from today:

So I had this really weird dream later in the AM hours before work time. I dreamt that I was with a crew and we robbed a bank. There was 6-7 of us. Some of the idiots wore colorful clothing, I was wearing grey and black. After the robbery, we started walking through a woodsy area, full of trees and such. We heard sirens in the distance and a helicopter. I told some of the crew that they're idiots for wearing bright clothing looking like Waldo.

So we all bolted and I yelled for everyone to split up in different directions. I ended up in a neighborhood and knocked on the door of a house and politely asked if I could come in. I had no gun on me in particular, but the others in the crew did - so I was harmless. I just had a briefcase with papers. I did, however, have a thin mask that I rolled up into a sock in their sock drawer and stashed away. The commotion of police and helicopters got louder, I look outside and every neighbor is outside, hordes and hordes of people just pretending like they're mowing their lawn. But they were looking for someone whom they didn't recognize in the area, someone shady.

Cops are circling the houses, and one female cop decides to climb up this ladder positioned in front of the bedroom window I was sitting in. And she opens the window and walks right in. And I'm sitting on the floor playing with children's toys, looking up at her and pretending like I'm a shy person who isn't aware of anything. She asks me a question: "why does this house have 4 bedrooms, and there's only 3 of you in it? Isn't that a lot of bedrooms?". I respond "I don't know, I don't own this house...we just rent".

So she sees my briefcase, and sees a folder inside. She opens it. The folder has security pictures of a bank robbery, but they were older pictures of my family getting robbed. But it still looks highly suspicious. So she takes the pictures, goes downstairs, brings her captain upstairs and they start to question me. I told them I don't understand what is happening, and that I feel like I'm being treated like a criminal, and that I want a lawyer. They looked at me with suspicion, returned everything to me, didn't ask for my ID, my name, nothing. I told them they violated my rights by searching through a locked briefcase and folder without any warrant, let alone entering a house without a warrant. And that I had a GoPro running on the desk that will confirm all of that.

The female cop walked out of the door, and her captain said to me "you're absolutely right. There was a violation of rights. Enjoy your day". He smiles at me, and I said to him "hey cap...thanks". Breathed a sigh of relief and the dream ended.

----

So now I'm like, wtf? Why did I rob a bank? Why was I leading the crew? Why was I the only one without a gun? Did I know the captain? Did he help me out? Was I a deep undercover agent who infiltrated this crew? This is definitely one of the most detailed dreams I've ever had too.

Also, I did just watch Baby Driver a few days ago.