Welcome Artists!
Discuss, share, and create!

I'll update with more details, resources, and tips as time goes on and time is available, but here are a few general resources worth sharing-
General Sites:
Concept Art - A very helpful art community for critiques, tutorials and help
CTRL Paint - Useful tips and pointers for digital artists
Posemaniacs Flash Anatomy Poses
Quickposes

Reading Material:
Sucessful Drawing by Andrew Loomis - Andrew Loomis' Perspective Book. Teaches you basic perspective plus rendering orthographic views to perspective just like architects do. Also tackles ground planes with slopes, where objects do not follow your original leveled horizon line. Simply a classic just like the rest of his works.

How to Draw by Scott Robertson - First of the two Scott Robertson's Technical Drawing Books. He goes more indepth with more perspective techniques like drawing curved shapes in perspective and the practical use of curvilinear perspective. He also have exercises that will ingrain the concepts to you.

Vanishing Points by Jason Cheeseman Meyer - A pretty short but meaty and direct-to-the-point book about perspective. What makes this book special is it's only one of the few books (if there is any at all) that actually teach how to do hand-drawn curvilinear perspective grids. A pretty great beginning perspective book for artists.
If anyone else has websites, books, programs or tips they wish to share, I'll add it to the OP.

If anyone has any other tips, websites, or books they wish to share feel free and I'll at it to the OP.

I'm shamelessly copying sources and material from the GAF art study thread. Thanks DEATH™.