I've not seen the usual Apple pre-orders thread this year, or maybe I'm just uber keen to get the monster thread started so let me give it a go! Come here for details on the upcoming devices and updates in the tech world. The thread will be updated on the regular depending on product launches, including software troubles.

https://www.apple.com/iphone-x/

Our vision has always been to create an iPhone that is entirely screen. One so immersive the device itself disappears into the experience. And so intelligent it can respond to a tap, your voice, and even a glance. With iPhone X, that vision is now a reality. Say hello to the future.

The iPhone X, pronounced "iPhone 10," was introduced at Apple's September 2017 event as a classic "One more thing..." addition to the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus product lineup. According to Apple, the iPhone X represents the most significant technological leap forward since the original iPhone got introduced ten years ago, and it sets the path for the next decade of iPhone development.

Apple's chief aim with the iPhone X is to create an iPhone that's all display, blurring the line between physical object and experience. The 5.8-inch front screen melts into a highly polished curved-edge stainless steel band that encircles a durable all-glass body available in two pearlescent finishes: Space Gray and Silver. Both feature a black front panel. The display employs new techniques and technology to precisely follow the curves of the design, all the way to the elegantly rounded corners. Including the first OLED screen on Apple Mobile Devices, which rises to the standards of iPhone, with accurate, stunning colours, true blacks, high brightness, and a 1,000,000 to 1 contrast ratio

Specs:

Huge thanks to wachie from NeoGAF for creating all the graphics in the original NeoGAF thread.