For years I have known a few things for sure. Taxes will come and OJ Simpson killed his ex-wife (or had something to with it.)

But what if that wasn't the case... recently there has been evidence that his son, Jason, might have been the killer.

I know that William Dear wrote a book about it and there is a mini-series about it...

I found a pretty good list of things that made me say hmm..

Ron Goldman fought for his life, OJ physically was breaking down and didn’t have any bruising on him.

Besides a small cut on his knuckle, OJ who was stripped naked by the LAPD had zero bruising on his body.

Ron Goldman was a 3rd degree black belt. He had defensive wounds on his hands and multiple bruising on his hands and arms from striking someone.

OJ’s knees and body had been ravaged by the NFL, it is unlikely he could have gotten into a full-fledged fight with Ron Goldman and had no bruising at all.

This alone isn't really enough to make me think otherwise because who knows how well OJ could throw hands but I am sure the first jury thought it was odd. Also because Jason wasn't a suspect he was never checked for defensive bruising.

Jason Simpson had experience assaulting people with deadly weapons.

Jason had almost killed an ex-girlfriend with a knife, assaulted another girlfriend and came after his boss with a kitchen knife. He was trained in hand-to-hand combat as well as field knife training while attending the Army and Navy Academy. OJ also was squeamish around blood and there was a lot of blood at the scene.

You don't need training to kill someone with a knife but I am sure it helps.. The last part is hearsay, so don't know how much it makes me a believe..

Jason was off his antipsychotic meds at the time.

Jason had been diagnosed with intermittent rage disorder which is commonly known as jekyll and hyde syndrome.

He had been known to blackout, hear voices and just go crazy at any time. He had been committed to the hospital several times. He was given medication to keep it under control, but had stop taking it months before the murders.

Supposedly they had found his pills discarded

The physical evidence matches Jason more than OJ, but the LAPD never followed up.

The cops found a knit cap with hairs from a black male and a dog. OJ didn’t have a dog and didn’t wear knit hats, but Jason had a dog and wore knit hats often. DNA was found under Nicole’s fingernails that didn’t match OJ’s, but they never tested it against Jason’s DNA.

In a storage locker a knife owned by Jason fit the knife that was used at the scene. The knife that the cops thought OJ used did not fit any of the wound patterns.

I mean who knows if OJ wore knitted caps never.. but the DNA not matching OJ nor AC(I assume) is suspect..

Jason has no alibi and was upset at Nicole.

No one knows where Jason was during the time of the killings. His time card from his place of employment was handwritten even though the automatic machine was working. He was upset that Nicole didn’t come to his restaurant the day of the murder and by all accounts he had a love-hate relationship with his step-mother.

And the LAST and final thing if you need even more convincing. OJ hired a criminal defense lawyer for Jason four days after the murder, when OJ at the time was the only suspect.

Jason didn't really need an alibi because he wasn't a suspect and him being mad at his mom is hearsay.. but OJ hiring a lawyer for his son is an oddity..

People have been running with the idea that OJ showed up to help his son cover up the murders and ended up becoming the suspect. I don't know if I buy it but it has made me want to look at the case again.. (I NEVER thought I would say that having lived through 24 hour coverage of the fucking thing)